My Firsts: First Story Written

10:07

So, I have stolen the idea for this series from Sarah from the wonderful blog Sarah in Wonderland. Please check out her blog as it’s awesome and she is super lovely! I love the idea of sharing our firsts, so every so often I am going to recount one of my ‘firsts’, now I can’t guarantee that they’ll be interesting or funny, but they’ll be good or at least they will be in my own opinion.

I have no idea how this one is going to be taken. Absolutely no idea. I have no memory of writing this but it has been kept by my grandparents who appear to keep every piece I’ve written. I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember. From what I’ve been told I was about 8 when this was written. It was also written in five, yes FIVE, different coloured gel pens. You know, because one clearly isn’t enough. Three of them were glittery too which just amuses me as after almost 20 years the pages are still all sparkly. Please keep in mind that none of the text you are about to read has been changed. All the grammar mistakes, misspellings, and complete and utter nonsense you are about to read have been kept the same. I wouldn’t even know where to begin in editing this. When I read things like this, I can see why people always thought I was weird, I think this is super weird!



Once a upon a time lived a young builder called Hughie who had a little girl he always boasted about. One day he boasted to far. when the baker told the king the king asked for the girl to spin some straw to gold by the next day and if she did she will become queen so she was left in the room. but she couldn’t do it but when the clock said 12:00pm a small man appeared the girl said “sir sir help me please sir” “alright but what will you give me” said the man “my golden ring” said the girl the man said “oooh me onik onik spin spin spin” and all of a sudden the straw was gold. the king put the girl in a bigger room and said spin this then. at 12:00a, the man appeared again the girl said “can I have a helping hand” “ and I will give you a golden chain” said the girl “oooh me onik onik spin spin spin” said the man the straw turned to gold the came and put her in a bigger room. As you guessed the came again “help help and I will give you my first born child.
So he spin spun and spun, two years later the young girl had a child with the king. The girl saw the little man again and said to her “hand over your baby please. She kept her word but said “please let me keep her.” “alright but you have two day two guess my name” said the man
“alright is it daniel, john, mark, gary.” Said the girl

later on the girl saw her dad hughie and told him what happen he said “I will find out what it is” so he went out to find out what his name is. the little man didn’t see hughie looking through the window the man was singing: markickaren is my name and I will become a father. The next day the girl was ready she started off with normal names and then his name. he was the man was so mad and upset he banged his fee and said “oooh my baa baa and he disappeared and hughie and the girl her baby and the king lived happierly ever after.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images